About this item:
- 960 R.P.M and 150w heavy duty motor enables the wet grinder to function at optimum speed.
- Sturdy high torque single phase motor, detachable stainless steel drum and roller stone assembly; Efficient operating time for wet grinder : 20 minutes continuously
- Eﬃcient and highly durable cylindrical grinding stones enable uniform grinding of the batter; Capacity: Input: 1 Kg Raw Rice and Output: 2 Liters of Batter
- No of Jars: 1; Jar Size: 2 Liters; Jar Material: Stainless Steel; Body Material: ABS body; Cord Material: 180 CM; Speed Control: 1 Speed Control
- Burning smell may appear if the grinder is used for the first time. This is due to the motor varnish getting heated for the 1st time
- For any issues and concerns please contact us on/via: 9711558877 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org (available Monday to Saturday from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM except national holidays
1 Mixer grinder isn’t working, what to do?
Ans: There is a red button on the bottom of the mixer grinder
a. You need to switch on the mixer grinder from the main plug, and then press the red button twice
b. Now turn the knob and see if the mixer grinder works
c. This is an overload switch. If anytime you mixer stops working then do this again
d. If it still does not work. Then open complaint case
2 What is the motor of the mixer, made up of?
Ans: Motor is made of CCA: Copper Clad Aluminium. This is a mix of copper and aluminium ALL mixer grinders which are 500W are made with CCA wire
3 What are the jars of the mixer made up of?
Ans: All mixer jars are made of steel
4 What is the use of the red button?
Ans: If the mixer grinder stops suddenly, you need to switch on the mixer grinder, press the red button twice and then turn the knob and see if the mixer grinder works. This is an overload switch
5 Why is the mixer giving a burning smell?
Ans: The burning smell from mixer grinder is due to the motor varnish getting heated for the 1st time
• This will go away after 2/3 uses
• No need to worry. This is as expected
6 Jars, couplers etc. (any parts) damaged, what to do?
Ans: Is it under warranty?
7 What is the power consumption or watts of the mixer grinder?
Ans: Power: 500 watts; Operating Voltage: 220 - 240 volts.
8 What is the capacity of all the 3 jars?
Ans: Big Jar-1.25 litre, Medium Jar-0.88 litre, Small Jar-0.3 litre
9. This is broken, can we get the replacement?
Ans: Kindly call us on our Customer care number: 9711558877/9667499699 or Email us at email@example.com with your contact number and requirement, we will assist you further. !