1.Is your gas stove designed for LPG only?
Ans: No, our gas stoves are designed for LPG as well as for PNG but in the inlet jets need to be changed so that it can function on PNG as well
2. How can we convert it into PNG?
Ans: You need to contact the gas agent in your area like IGL or Mahanagar gas for the PNG connection.
3. Are the gas stoves manual or automatic?
Ans: All Lifelong Gas stoves are manual. You need to light up with match stick or lighter
4. Is the glass top covered under warranty?
Ans: No, glass is not covered under the warranty
5. Are the burners made of brass or iron?
Ans: All Lifelong Gas stoves have heavy brass burners so that you get maximum thermal efficiency.
6. Where is the pipe of the gas stove located?
Ans: It’s there on the back side of the gas stove and it rotates 360 degrees so that you can connect it to the pipe from any side
7. What are the dimensions of the gas stove? (L*B*H)
Ans: 2burner – 58 x 28 x 11 cm (glass top)
3burner – 69 x 41 x 13 cm
4 burners- 58.5 x 56 x 13 cm
8. Can I cook Bhaati (Rajasthani Dish) on the gas stove?
Ans: No, Lifelong gas stoves are not designed for preparing Bhaati because in that the hot utensil comes in direct contact with the glass and this change in temperature can cause the glass to break
9. Is the gas stove ISI (Indian Standard Institute) marked?
Ans: ISI for glass gas stoves have been introduced very recently, ISI was only granted for stainless steel gas stoves. We have applied for ISI but it will take some time as there is long government process.
All the gas stoves are designed as per the BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) guidelines on which ISI is granted. Hence all the Lifelong Gas Stoves are very safe to use. Also we provide door step service so in case of any issues, a technician will visit your house to repair.
- Gas Stoves purchased after June 1st 2019 are ISI certified